Freddies handmade jewellery

Saturday 14 April 2012

Knitting Rocks

So I've had the recent honour of taking over the ol' Knitting Rocks campaign on Facebook. Our first meeting was today, and was a plethra of super-cool knitters we've had the pleasure of meeting over the years. It was great!

Author Emily Blades attended, a professional puppet-maker, sequin knitter and Rowan Consultant Annette Traves, which was kind of awesome.

Coats Crafts provided us with allsorts of goodies including customised T-shirts. Here I am, from the reverse (left):

Of course, no special occasion like the Knitting Rocks launch party, should go without a very special nail polish creation, and after my best friend Hinal's latest rant about how I'm 'not Fred anymore' for not doing my nails and wearing make-up, I thought I'd give it a bash. So what do you think?

Featured here are the following polishes;

OPI Shorts Story (Pink), Gossip Girl Serena Collection on my Ring Finger (Black with Blue flecked overcoat), OPI Black Crackle and China Glaze quick-drying topcoat, followed by Sally Hansen Silver Bottle topcoat. Lovely stuff.

It's a little odd coming back to nail polish after such a long time, so it came straight off on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment